Our Client Base
Curry, Pearson and Wooten, PLC is a full service law firm that provides aviation consulting providing innovative solutions assisting small, medium, and large-sized aviation clients that find themselves in uncharted territory due to the complexity of aviation regulations and aviation law issues.
Some of our satisfied clients include:
- Large Part 135 operators that being investigated by the FAA for potential civil penalty actions;
- A large Part 135/145 operator that requested assistance in complying with complex federal aviation regulations;
- A major European flag carrier that needed representation for several legal issues;
- A major Asian flag-carrier that needed representation and legal counsel where the adverse party was disputing a contract;
- Airmen and operators accused of violating Federal Aviation Regulations.
We proudly served clients from a wide range of aviation segments, including:
- FAR Part 91, 121 and 135 operators
- Foreign air carriers- FAR Part 129
- Fixed Base Operators
- Flight training- FAR Part 141 and 142
- Fractional ownership-FAR Part 91- Subpart K
- Technician schools- FAR Part 145
- Maintenance repair organizations- FAR Part 145