Curry, Pearson and Wooten, PLC Aviation Consulting: Outstanding Experience
Learn more about Curry, Pearson and Wooten, PLC Aviation Consulting:
Curry, Pearson and Wooten, PLC Aviation Consulting was founded by aviation attorney, and former FAA employee, Michael Pearson and has since grown to include a full staff of former FAA employees with a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. CPW has partnered with CTG, LLC, to offer a broad range of services to our clients.
We follow four main principles, which are the foundation and keys to our success:
Find out how these core values have helped hundreds of other clients achieve lasting success for their businesses. For our guiding principles click here.
We utilize a variety of subject matter experts as consultants depending on the specialized needs of our clients. Our team members are the best in the world. We customize our team depending on each client's needs. A one size fits all approach rarely works when dealing with complex regulatory and compliance issues.
Our consultants include former FAA, industry, and academic subject matter experts with varied experience including, but not limited to:
- Former Federal Aviation Administration FSDO Managers;
- Former Federal Aviation Administration Regional Technical Standards Branch Managers;
- Former Federal Aviation Administration Aviation Safety Inspectors (ASI) Ops, GA and AC;
- Former Federal Aviation Administration Aviation Safety Inspectors (ASI), Certificate Management Office (CMO);
- Former Federal Aviation Administration Principal Operations Inspectors (POI), part 135, and Geographic Program Manager, part 121, with oversight and surveillance responsibilities for both operations;
- Former Federal Aviation Administration Safety Program Managers;
- Former Federal Aviation Administration Certified Professional Air Traffic Controllers (CPC), fully rated all options, numerous geographic locations;
- Flight Instructors, part 61 and 141; Charter Pilot, single and multi-engine aircraft; Commuter Pilot, turbo-prop aircraft; Corporate Chief Pilot, jet and turbo-prop aircraft;
- Consultant Ratings: Airline Transport Pilot – Single and multi-engine; numerous type-ratings; Commercial – Lighter-Than-Air Hot Air Balloon, Airplane Single Engine Sea Flight Engineer – Turbojet Certified Flight Instructors – Single and multi-engine, Instrument Airplane;
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics (A&P) with Inspection Authorization;
- Experience in FAA and CAA Air Carrier Certification and Evaluation;
- Experience in FAA and CAA Repair Station Certification and Evaluation;
- Experience in EC Communities Air Carrier Certification and Evaluation;
- Experience in Department of Defense (DOD) Certification and Evaluation;
- Experience in Aircraft Conversions Passenger and Cargo.
- Experience in UAS and UAV airspace and systems.
- Decades of University experience in grant and proposal writing.
We are a full-service aviation consulting group focusing on certification, compliance and regulatory audits, and defense of operators and airmen who are being investigated by, or have been charged by, the Federal Aviation Administration or the Department of Transportation. See an overview of our services by clicking here.